Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOST IN A STADIUM

I once went with a few friends to see a football match. The match was being played at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium in nearby town. The match was fairly exciting. Both the teams played well. But there was a great deal of confusion when it got over. Crowds pushed this way and that to get out of the stadium. I was carried along in a wave of people to one exit and all my friends to another. I realized after some time that I was truly lost. I did not now the way home Neither did I have any money. I was on the point of tears. I wondered to the place where many autorickshaws were standing. My face must have shown my worried state of mind, for a kind gentleman came up to me and asked me where I was from. He seemed genuinely concerned. It seemed he was from my town and stayed quite close to my house. He offered to take me home in an autorickshaw . I went along with him. This kind man reached me right up to my doorstep. I was glad I was home safe, and so were my parents, I shall never forget that day or that kind man.

No comments:

Featured Post

कांदा- खत व्यवस्थापन

खत व्यवस्थापन कांदा पिकाला नत्र खताचा वापर माफक प्रमाणात करावा. सल्फर [गंधक ] जरूर वापरावे त्यामुळे कांदा साठवणीसाठी चांगला टिकतो. हलक्या जम...